TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Jazzercise, Inc. has an immediate opening for two Training & Development Specialists. This is a part-time position that works from home. You can be a part of a company who enjoys continual resurgence by delivering a dynamic dance fitness program. We’re a talented group with a common mission: to help people live healthier lives. If you are passionate about helping people through fitness, we’d love for you to apply and join our team!
The Training & Development Specialist motivates and engages newly certified franchisees and Jazzercise Instructors. This position conducts new franchisee training and auditions, leads enhancement workshops, evaluates instructor assessment video submissions and may assist with special projects and instructor development programs. This position works with the new and current franchisees, mentors, Manager of Training and Director of Training and Development to develop franchisees and improve instructional quality. A successful candidate will possess strong presentation, communication and movement skills. Here are some additional details about the role:
- Conduct a minimum of three new franchisee trainings and Elite workshops per year
- Conduct on average ten video assessments (number will vary based on needs) using Decision Desk
- Communicate and follow-up with franchisees via email, phone, skype, as necessary
- Must be available for travel; up to two weekend trips per month
- Must be available for occasional conference calls
- Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change
- Current Jazzercise Franchisee in good standing
- Certified Jazzercise instructor a minimum of 2 years
- Most recent class evaluation from Jazzercise is outstanding or complete
- Excellent movement and instructional skills; ability to assess movement in others
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- A motivational public speaker
- A role model Jazzercise franchisee as evidenced by adherence to Jazzercise principles and guidelines
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Formal dance training and mentor experience, preferred
Applications and all required materials are due on Wednesday, November 2, 2016.
To apply, please download the Training & Development Specialist application and follow the directions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Jazzercise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of Jazzercise, Inc. to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the application and follow the instructions.
HOW TO FIND US
2460 Impala Dr.
Carlsbad, CA 92010