You are a passionate brand advocate and the voice of the brand. Your voice is heard everywhere from social platforms to campaign copywriting. You are a community builder and thought leader who ensures brand consistency in written communications and displays originality in messaging and content. If this is you, read on and apply!
The Communications Specialist drives brand awareness and engagement by creating and executing inventive digital/social media marketing strategies for Jazzercise, Inc. Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to; management of social media channels, website content, brand blog and email communication management. This is a full-time position at our Carlsbad, California corporate office.
As our communications brand steward, you:
- Live, breathe and love Jazzercise. You have an understanding both of our consumer/customer and our franchisee/instructor. From taking classes to writing copy, you’re a brand believer.
- Develop and execute communications strategies for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and others while monitoring the ROI for each channel.
- Create and maintain blog and social media content calendars, ensuring alignment with key events and the marketing promotional calendar.
- Write compelling copy including social media posts, email, headline and campaign copy and blog articles that increase brand awareness and maintain positive reputation.
- Vigilantly watch competitor activity to gain insights and report findings and strategic recommendations to management.
- Track marketing trends and understand available technologies. Unearth areas of opportunity and make recommendations for new platforms and tactics that will enhance marketing efforts.
- Engage consumers and franchisees on social platforms and email including responding to comments in the brand voice and elevating any issues to management.
- Define and secure unique opportunities for brand engagement with key fitness industry players.
- Implement measures to determine effectiveness of content and programs, and establish KPIs, benchmarks and plans to improve results.
- Track and analyze website visitor path data and report recommendations for optimization to enhance the consumer experience.
- Assist in conducting market research, competitive analysis, and development of content and keyword strategies.
- Work with partners to develop relevant, effective content that spikes conversions and organic leads.
- Create content for press releases and byline articles.
- Help monitor, analyze and communicate PR results.
- Support Director in cultivating a PR plan including recommending partnerships and tactics.
- Provide support as needed for promotional initiatives, corporate & public relations events, and tapings.
- Stay abreast of fitness industry trends and their implications on program initiatives.
- Represent Jazzercise at various community networking events.
Our Ideal Candidate Has/Is:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in social media marketing, PR experience a plus
- Excellent communication, written & project management skills
- Experience working with franchise brands
- Expertise using Sprout Social, Cision, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook and other social media advertising
- Recent experience producing content for websites/blogs, as well as channel-specific content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Basic understanding of current SEO and SEM algorithm trends and changes
- Experience with facilitating weekly reports and data capture
- Experience in original content ideation including creative and copy
- Self-starter with an upbeat, team-player attitude
- Creative & strategic problem solver who can think analytically and logically
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of marketing
- Apply the brand voice to all communications
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change, multi-task, and perform tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to work well independently, self-motivate and have demonstrated success in team environments.
- Should be proactive, highly organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working with all levels of staff
Submit your creative profile link, resume/cover letter to: email@example.com.
Jazzercise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of Jazzercise, Inc. to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your creative profile link, resume/cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO FIND US
2460 Impala Dr.
Carlsbad, CA 92010